Connect. Network. Sell.
AAMP 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
- AAMP members represent successful B2B and B2C media companies like UBM, Bobit Business Media, Stringletter Publishing and The Robb Report
- AAMP Conference, established in 1984, is the longest running West Coast event focusing on the information and networking needs of audience development professionals, with sessions presented by industry experts and top-rated speakers
- AAMP webinars are attended by mid- and high-level audience marketers with purchasing authority.
“I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with other audience development professionals – it’s great to know that others are dealing with the same issues regarding circulation and bouncing ideas around for how to move forward in a quickly changing industry.” – Stephanie Cheng, Director, Audience Development, Los Angeles Business Journal
Contact Barbara Shepard for AAMP 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
AAMP WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP
AN AFFORDABLE LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM
AAMP now offers affordable sponsorship opportunities on its annual webinar program. Live webinars run between 30 minutes to an hour, and they’re archived for additional on-demand viewing. Sponsors have the opportunity to speak briefly during the webcast and we welcome your speaker or case study suggestions.
You (the sponsor) receives the list of registered attendees, including all contact information and qualifying demographics. Past attendance has numbered between 35 and 80 qualified industry professionals. Contact your sales representative for more details.
Contact: John Brooks
The AAMP Conference
BE ONE OF JUST 20 SPONSORS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.
An All-Volunteer Event
AAMP Conference is produced by the Association for Audience Marketing Professionals (AAMP). Its all-volunteer Board directs the planning and execution of this event. “AAMP Conference and AAMP are both very important to the publishing industry,” notes John Brooks, AAMP past President and Director of Marketing, BPA International. “It’s a unique and established resource for networking, education, recruiting and promoting best business practices for our community.”
- AAMP attendees are mid- and high-level audience marketing professionals with purchasing authority.
- Both consumer and B2B marketers attend, from small, medium and large media companies.
- Multiple networking opportunities encourage attendees to meet sponsors one-to-one.
92% of attendees cited “opportunity to meet new people” as an “important” or “very important” reason to attend AAMP Conference. – Post-Event 2013 Attendee Survey
Contact: Barbara Shepard
2014 Conference Attendees–Partial List
Representatives from these media companies attended the 2014 Conference.
StringLetter Publishing Bobit Business Media CurtCo/Robb Media UBM Entertainment Industry Foundation Afar Media Sandow Media Scranton Gillette Communications 1105 Media Creative Age Publications, Inc. Worship Leader ISG Communications LA Business Journal
AAMP Member Involvement in Audience Development Platforms
Of our current media members:
- Social Media: 68% use social media channels
- Print Periodicals: 66% produce print periodical
- Email Marketing: 63% utilize email marketing
- Digital Magazines: 52% produce digital magazines
- E-newsletters: 54% publish e-newsletters
- Web Content & Design: 62% are involved with web content & design
- Events: 25% are involved with events
- Mobile Marketing: 38% use mobile marketing
- Newsstand: 14% sell on newsstands
To become a sponsor and/or exhibitor, please contact us.