Choose from TWO Lunch & Learn Events this September!
BUILDING YOUR AUDIENCE TECH STACK:
WHAT WORKS, WHAT’S OVERKILL, & HOW TO GET THERE
Sponsored by Omeda
Virgin Hotel – The Manor Room
September 6, 2018
10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Overwhelmed by audience data tools and service options?
Here’s the good news: Technology drives audience marketing today.
From marketing automation, customer data platforms, to advanced SEO, social media marketing hacks, and cool AI integrations – it’s all out there, just waiting to help you build (and leverage) an amazing integrated audience!
Here’s the bad news: It’s overwhelming!
How do you choose the right tools that can work together for unique data insights? How do they bump against your legacy systems? Do you have the right team to manage and understand these platforms? Who owns it – your team or IT? Does your tech stack drive growth and revenue?
Cut through the audience tech noise.
Join David Newcorn (Sr VP, Digital & Data, PMMI) for tales straight from the battlefront of audience tech! David will present two sessions on audience tech and list growth, with insights you can take back to work for immediate use in your program!
• Learn how PMMI completely retooled its audience tech stack to position itself for future competition (and success)
• Audience tech stack roadmap – lessons, pitfalls, and must dos
• Acquisition & renewal tactics outside traditional channels
• New thinking about audience data management
• Data strategies that drive revenue!
Audience tech is moving fast. Don’t be intimidated – get educated!
Network with your audience development peers over some lunch and take immediately actionable ideas back to the office.
LIMITED SEATING EVENT – DON’T MISS OUT!
Senior Vice President, Digital and Data
Building Your Audience Tech Stack: What Works, What’s Overkill, and How to Get There
DATA-DRIVEN EMAIL MARKETING SUPER STRATEGIES
Sponsored by Adestra
Long Beach Marriott, Rickenbacker Room
September 20, 2018
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Are you doing all you can to drive audience revenue?
The common (over) reliance on email outreach can lead to sloppy marketing and forgetting what really matters to your readers: message relevancy and personalized content. Focused marketing improves your list building, conversions, and data-based revenue growth (for your company AND your advertisers). But how do you get there?
Join Ryan Phelan, VP of Marketing at Adestra, for a (pitch free!) lively lunch discussion around First-Person Marketing using data to unlock possibilities in your email programs.
Ryan will describe how data-driven intelligence can help you build highly targeted and personalized campaigns, engaging (and keeping) qualified and valuable subscribers in your file for conversions and revenue!
By the end of lunch, you’ll understand how to:
- Use advanced segmentation models, including training your readers to self-segment (less work for you)
- Build stronger reader relationships using dynamic content (less manual email tweaks)
- Take advantage of automated features such as triggers to lighten your workload (more time to get strategic with your marketing plan)
- Recognize and leverage low-hanging opportunities that most email marketers miss ($$$)
PLUS – Ryan will share real world examples from brands using First-Person Marketing tactics to realize amazing email campaign results and incredible ROI!
Network with your audience development peers over some lunch and take immediately actionable ideas back to the office. Register now!