AAMP offers many effective opportunities to reach audience marketers in the media, retail, hospitality, and agency markets. We offer sponsorship for every budget and outreach plan — share your services with audience professionals ready to learn, interact, and buy!
AAMP sponsors reach mid- to high-level audience marketers with purchasing authority — 85% of our members are senior decision-makers.
- 1,625 active qualified members
- 979 LinkedIn group members
- 24% are Owners/Presidents/CEOs
- 36% are VPs/Directors
- 25% are Managers
- 4% are Coordinators & Support Staff
- 11% are Others in the field, including Consultants
AAMP Regional Events feature expert speakers, as well as sponsor speaking opportunities, with lots of interaction from the regional audience marketer attendees. This exclusive sponsorship is a low-cost, efficient way to reinforce your brand’s standing in (or break into!) a regional market. Past locations have included San Francisco, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
AAMP Annual Conference
Only 20 sponsorships are available for AAMP’s signature event!
- Attendees are primarily but not exclusively from states west of the Mississippi — a region that is grossly under-served by other industry conferences and educational forums.
- Both consumer focus and B2B marketers attend, from small, medium and large companies.
- Multiple networking opportunities are scheduled to encourage attendees to meet sponsors one-to-one.
Recent keynoters have included Allison Adams, Source Media; Christopher Lester, C4ward Strategies; David Colford, Hanley Wood Media; Alex Ford, Praetorian Digital; Marion Minor, EPG Media & Specialty Information; Michael Marchesano, Connectiv/SIIA; and Michela O’Connor Abrams of Dwell.
AAMP Webinars are an affordable stage to showcase your company’s services and expertise. We recommend that you include an audience marketing client as a co-presenter — our members appreciate hearing from one of their own.
We offer two types of webinars: Vendor Spotlights, which provide a dedicated 30 minute webinar on your services; and AAMP Webinars, which are more traditional topic-focused webinars with a non-vendor speaker for about 45 minutes.