Webinars, regional Lunch ‘n Learns, and the annual AAMP Conference in Los Angeles: AAMP offers many effective opportunities to reach audience marketers in the B2C and B2B media community.
AAMP offers opportunities for every budget. You’ll reach mid- to high-level audience marketers with purchasing authority — 76% of our members are senior decision-makers.
- 499 active qualified members
- 868 LinkedIn group members
- 29% are Owners/Publishers/Presidents/CEOs
- 22% are VPs/Directors
- 29% are Managers
- 4% are Coordinators
- 16% are Others in the field, including Consultants
AAMP Webinars are an affordable stage from which to introduce your company’s services and show what you have to offer. We recommend that you include a client as a co-presenter — our members appreciate hearing from one of our own.
Regional Lunch ‘n Learns
Lunch ‘n Learns feature an expert speaker with lots of interaction from the regional audience of audience marketers. This exclusive sponsorship is a low-cost, efficient way to reinforce your brand’s standing in a regional market.
AAMP Annual Conference
Only 20 sponsorships are available for AAMP’s signature event.
- Attendees are primarily but not exclusively from the Western states — a region that is grossly underserved by other industry conferences and educational forums.
- Both consumer and B2B marketers attend, from small, medium and large media companies.
- Multiple networking opportunities are scheduled to encourage attendees to meet sponsors one-to-one.
Recent keynoters have included Alex Ford, Praetorian Digital; Marion Minor, EPG Media & Specialty Information; Michael Marchesano, Connectiv/SIIA; and Michela O’Connor Abrams of Dwell.